Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Week

well to start off my classes at RCC started. I am taking psychology, sociology, an online English class, and yoga. It was an "OKAY" week because we did nothing. I started my yoga class, i thought it was going to be an easy class, but after my first day of yoga my body ached like somebody beat me up, and i am trying to recover over the weekend. Tammy's babyshower was on Thursday and it aws fun because i am only really their for the food and to support my sister; of course. Erik, Tammy, and Bailey are own visiting and it has been fun to be able to see them once in awhile. I finally finished the thrid book "Elipse" from the Twilight series and can't wait for the next book and the movie to come out!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

YOGA rocks, even though it does feel like it kicks your butt! How are you doing now that you have been a few times? I want to take that class! YAY for finishing the 3rd book... now we have to get Tam to read them! :)

crawford.family said...

I know you'll do great in your classes, especially yoga. Just stick it out a while longer and your body will appreciate it!