Wednesday, July 28, 2010

4 states in 1 day

On the way up to girls camp in Big Bear they had construction and had the American Flag hanging from a crane.
Lulu & I drove up to Utah to go visit family and Brittany. We saw a way take your family with you while driving a motocycle, how creative! They even smiled for me :)
What's a road trip without delicious snacks?!

This popcorn is AddictIvE. Mmmm My favorite!
Wendy's chocolate Frosty

Lulu & I. We're from California where we multitask & don't look where we are driving.
Slurrrrrrpeeeeee runnnnn. She is soooo cute!
On the way back to California their was traffic going the opposite way. Nice planning Lulu.
The world's LARGEST thermometerin Baker. It was 112, super hottt.

Passing Zzyzx Road. Who the heck named that road?!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

this post made me smile! you guys are too funny! loved it and glad you were able to go with my mom and have a party!!